Getting an ad page designed is part of pageantry and depending on where you get it designed it can be an expensive part. But, it no longer has to be. Through Pageant Planet you can now get one full color, high-resolution half-page ad for as little as $25! Need a full page? Great! You can get one full color, high-resolution full-page ad for as little as $50!
• If you’re not satisfied we will fix it or give you your money back
• You will receive your ad within 2 weeks
• Rush orders available – 72 hour turnaround for an additional $25
• You will receive digital files of your ad in .PDF and .JPG formats
FAQ – Ad Pages
1. I don’t have all the information that I need for my ad page but I want to order now. Am I allowed to do that?
Yes! After you purchase just respond to the email that you receive with the date of when we should follow up with you and we will take it from there!
2. How do I get you my information after I order?
After you place your order you will be asked to fill out a form where you will give us the information that we need to design your ad. Simply reply fill out the form and then hit submit 🙂
3. What if I don’t like your design? How many revisions do I get?
You are allowed 2 revisions to your ad. After that if you still are not satisfied we will either find a way to make it right or refund your money.
4. Can I receive a hard copy of my ad?
No. But you will receive digital files of your ad in either .PDF or .JPG formats or both depending on what you require.
5. What is the turnaround time for the ad?
You will receive the first version of your ad in 2 weeks or less. Ad orders are not processed on weekends or major holidays – please account for that time when considering your deadline. 72-hour rush is available for an additional charge. Please see the order form for more information.
6. Can you edit a previous designers ad?
Nope. We don’t do that.
7. Why are your ad pages so low in price?
We are the lowest priced professional provider of ad pages in pageantry (that we are aware of). It is our mission to connect and expand pageantry and give contestants free and low-cost resources in an industry that can be costly. Keeping our ad pages low in price is just a small part of that mission!
8. Will the ad page say Pageant Planet anywhere?
Yes. Just like artists sign their paintings and many photographers put their logo on their photos, as the designer of a contestant ad page, we feel it is appropriate to assign credit. You can choose to have the Pageant Planet logo removed (see order form); however, there will be small font in the corner of your ad that says “Ad Page by Pageant Planet” next to the photographer credit (if one was provided).
9. Do I need an expensive ad page to win my pageant?
Absolutely not. We haven’t seen a pageant (that we are aware of) that assigns points for ad pages, unless you are entering a hostess-type optional. However, your ad page should always be professional, high quality/high resolution and make a great first impression, as it may be the judges first time “meeting you.”